Okay. This would be a super long post for my blog. It's going to be weeks of events that happened in the past weeks.
Here it goes.
20 July [Wed]
Having NP today. Don't know who says that day got muster parade. End up don't have. Then, a lot din come for NP. Oh Ya! Junyang came back to school today. He was at the control room. Then people starts to notice him. He went down to the canteen with Mr Chiu. Students crowded around him to take pictures and asked for his signature. From canteen, he went up to Band room and a crowd of fans of his followed him. Crowd outside the band room for him. He went up through the lift and students were like chasing after him through the stairs. Haha. So funny sia. Back to topic. Yew Sheng see so many people don't want to come NP and say what 要pon everyone pon. So when we decided to pon NP and yet some guys went to fall in after we girls have changed out of PT kit. Ended up changed into PT kit again and fall in for campcraft lesson. Learning how to tie knots for pitching the tent. Pitch a tent on the grass patch in front of 1/6 classroom. The grass so muddy, make my shoes so dirty. Nothing much after that. I think is interaction and then PT. Been wearing PT kit the whole day.
21 July [Thu]
Something damn terrible happened during art lesson. When I unscrew the cap for the red paint, the paint don't know why and dropped on my skirt. So stupid. Enough of it. Think already very angry. Changed into NP tee shirt and went to Clementi police headquarters for my dry practice. Not bad la. Still quite fun. But the trigger very hard to press. Must used both fingers then can press the trigger. Haha. Went home after the dry practice.
22 July [Fri]
Thinking...Erm... That day we stayed back for our ORD performance. Our group decided to sing songs during the ORD performance next Saturday. We decided on the song by M2M, the day you went away and 2 other songs that we composed about NP using twinkle twinkle little star tune and cadbury tune. Quite nice. Update the lyrics when I am free. Xinxuan shouted a lot for the group to be quiet. Haha.
23 July [Sat]
Meet Liyan at 10 at the bus-stop that I took to school. The moment Liyan reached the bus-stop, the bus came. Haha. Boarded the bus 77 to school and it's been a long time since I took the way back to primary school. Really missed those days. Anyway, we walked to school after alighting at the bus-stop just like what we did in those days. Reached Primary school and saw so many people in the school. Walked to the last block to see Kenny Yap they all. Even though it is banned for us to go in, we still sneaked in. Haha. Bad us sia. Walked around trying to find teachers. Walked up to staff room to find out that no teachers are inside. So walked round the classrooms to see how the "juniors" decorate their classrooms for the national day. So nice and beautiful. Wonder why last time we did not decorate. Liyan took her camera and took a picture of it. Update the picture in the next post. Went to the hall and looked at the exhibits. Ms Yap asked us to guess the riddles and they were quite easy to solve. Not very difficult. Found Mrs Kwan and chatted. Wonder if the others found her a bit special or not. Walked down to canteen to eat our lunch. After that, we went to west mall on bus 173. Chatted along the way. Walked around west mall in the popular and comic connections. Saw a handphone accessories at Comic Connections. Find the 天长地久 very nice. So we bought it and I took 天长 and she took 地久. Now it's hanging on my phone. So nice.
Went to Chua Chu Kang to buy new school uniform to find that the shop did not sell Nan Hua's uniform. Ended up going to Beauty World to buy my school uniform. Bought two new sets. Went to 7/11 to buy Mr Chendol Softee also. So delicious. Boarded the bus to someone's house to saw double thread on my new uniform. Home sweet Home
25 July [mon]
Stay back in school for the ORD rehearsal. Some groups performance very nice. Then Ken's group is doing pole dance. So funny. Others perfomance not yet ready. Ours never rehearse before. But still performance still okay except for actions and remembering of lyrics. Stayed in auditorium for so long. After watching and laughing at the performance, we went down to the amphitheatre to arrange ourselves for the photo taking ceremony. Finally it's time to go home.
26 July [Tue]
Dunno what has happened on that day. Thinking.. Thinking. Can't recall anything. So skip a day.
27 July [Wed]
Mrs Tan's and Weilin's birthday. Sang a birthday song to them. Tomorrow having a birthday cake by the class for Mrs Tan.
Having NP that day. But I din received any message so I didn't go for NP. Stayed in school and saw them doing drills behind the classroom block. Went home and Senior saw me. But I don't care.
28 July [Thu]
Having the special assembly earlier in the morning. About the operation rice thing. So sianz. Went back to class and the cake was there ready for Mrs Tan. Ate the cake and managed to skip the mathematics lesson. Nothing much except that I have to prepare my NP uniform for Friday to go to PA for the practice session of revolver. Iron the uniform like mad. den still must polished my boots. But still don't shine de. So sad. Had a birthday cake and it was my favorite chocolate cream on top. So nice. Delicious.
29 July [Fri]
Went to change into full NP uniform after school. So hot wearing it. Fall in and have uniform check. Finally board the bus to PA. The aircon of the bus is so cooling and nice. Me sit inside and Xinxuan sit outside. She say that my seat more cooling and I exchange with her. Then I say also can. Later go home if is this bus again, I then sit inside. After thinking, We exchanged back. Haha. I don't think any one understand what I write. So nevermind. We were the 2nd or 3rd school to reach and got to go into the range to shoot first compared to the other schools that arrived later. We lined ourselves up into 10 details and waited to marched to the range. At the range, we lined up and waited for our turn to enter the range. Meanwhile, we sit on the benches provided and wait for the previous details to enter before entering the range.
Finally it's our turn to enter the range. We are to listen to the instructions of the range instructor.
Put on our earphones and eye goggles.
For those wearing spectacles need not wear the eye goggles.
Next is take up the weapon and load the bullets in.
I did just that and it was fine.
9 meters range, 6 tries own time own target. Fired.
I hold up my weapon and started to fire. I have no idea where I am firing as everyone beside me just anyhow shoot. So I had no idea where I shoot. But the thing I know when shooting is the recoil. The recoil was strong and so "shiok". I simply love the recoil of the weapon.
Unload weapon and load weapon.
After the instructions, I opened the barrel to unload the bullets. But the barrel could not be opened and the madam beside me has to help me open the barrel. Not my fault okay. Before we start, range instructor had said that the weapons today got problem. So every detail has a madam or sir helping the details. The madam helped to open the barrel and I took over to unload the bullets. But this time, the extracting rod could not be pressed. So the madam helped me to hit the extracting rod. The bullets dropped out and I loaded new bullets in it.
9 meters range, 6 tries own time own target. Fired.
I fired again without knowing where I fired and waited after I had finished.
Unload weapon, take off earphones and eye goggles and report clear.
Once again, I tried to open the barrel, but it can't be open. The madam helped me to open the barrel and unload the weapon. At the same time, I took off my earphones. I took over the weapon and report clear. After reporting, I arranged the bullets into the box and put it to the counter before leaving the range.
Xinxuan and me were like saying the recoil was great. So we marched back to the place where we were after alighting the bus. We stand up and waited for Mr See and Ms Loke to come back from the range where they were helping out. Some of us were walking around trying to melt the Kiwi on our boots. Others asking seniors for promotion test results. Soon, it's time for us to go back to school. We boarded the bus, but it isn't the same bus as we board when we come. Reached school slightly after 6.30 and went to change out of the uniform. Tomorrow still have to go school of Official Retirement of Duties (ORD) of the sec 4. Just as we walked out of the school, we heard the bell that was chasing us out of the school as school was closing soon. Reached home was so tired and still have to iron my NP uniform for tomorrow.
30 July [Sat]
Woke up early in the morning to go back to school for ORD. Our group still hasn't even rehearse our performance yet but almost everyone know what we must do, so it wouldn't be a problem. All the staircases are close and we must go up to the space behind the hall through the staircase near the gerneral office. It's so far from NP room. Make us run early in the morning. Haiz. Soon, It's time to go up to the auditorium. Ran up all the way to the 5th floor to the auditorium. We went in and sit according to the groups waiting for Madams and Sirs and the sec 4s to come. Sec 4s came shortly after Madams and Sirs came. After Mrs Lee's speech, the sec 1 squad leaders went to give their speech. The performance from group one started. After that is sec 2 squad leaders', Letts and Zhi Xin, speech. Group 2 performance commence. Sec 3 squad leaders' speech and Group 3 performance. A short break that we sing cheers. Sec 1 squad ICs, Staff Sunny and Station Inspector Emily, speech. Sec 2 squad ICs, Staff Yew Sheng and Staff Yi Xian, speech. Sec 3 squad ICs, Staff Nicholas and Station Inspector Wanyi, speech. Group 4 performance. Speech by ??? [I forgot le. Haha.] and Group 5 performance. Speech by Madam Melissa and Group 6 (my group) performance. We went up to the back stage when Mdm Melissa said her speech and stand in place. 1st song is the song by cadbury tune and followed by The Day you went away. Last song is the song by twinkle twinkle little star tune. Went back to seat after the performance and watch Group 7 performance. After that, sec 3's special performance by Valentino and Fiona. They sing 被风吹过的夏天. I like that song very much. Sec 4 went up to stage to sing songs?[ I really forgot. Hehe] Having hang shaking section with the sec 4 on the stage. So sad that they are leaving. Haiz. Shake and give the presents that my squad bought for the sec 4. Went back to sit and the sec 1 having their swearing in ceremony in the auditorium. Last year we still must go to Jin Tai Secondary School for our swearing in ceremony. Life just isn't fair. Oh ya. Mdm Josephine sang us a song. I forgot the name. But the song is quite nice.
We went down to the canteen for our cake cutting ceremony. It was raining cats and dogs sia. Can't have our Passing Off Parade(POP) at the parade square. A huge cake was at the table and soon, they took pictures and we went back to sit at our seats. After Madams, Sirs and Sec 4s have finished taking their food at the buffet, we went to queue up and take food. After everyone sit down, sec 1 took their food. The sec 1 so bad de sia. Asked them don't eat until everyone has settled down, they just turn a deaf ear to our instructions. After asking everyone to eat, we started eating fast to change into our full uniform by 12.30. We were so rushed in finishing our food and rushed to get our uniform and go to the toilet to change. At least we changed faster then the sec 1. Haha. Fall in to check uniform and went to the hall for unit photo taking session. We stand into position and started to take a formal picture of everyone in full uniform. Then we had a informal picture together with those not wearing uniform. After that, we stand in our position that we were suppose to stand during the POP in the parade square. We saw how the sec 4 pass the 3 items to the sec 3. Marched to any other place and Mdm gave out the best unit cadet (male and female) to the Sec 4. Female who got it is Station Inspector Wanyi and Male is Staff Yew Sheng. We went back to our original place and got ready for besorite. Some sec 4 threw their berets after the besorite. So we were dismissed. We went back to NP room. Have a picture together with Staff Yew Sheng and Staff Yi Xian. Just as we were about to leave, Staff Jia Hao and Jocelyn came and wanted to take pictures with us also. But because Staff Jia Hao did not give us and chocolates like he gave to the Sec 1s, none of us want to take with them. However, they gave us pieces of paper to us. They have write their wishes to us on those paper. Evil Staff Jia Hao did not write his wishes to Stella, me, Zhixin and Yi Ming. Anyway, we change and went home. What a tiring day it is.
1 August [Mon]
Nothing special happened. Went to pizza hut to eat after school with wanting and liu mei.
2 August [Tue]
If I did not remember wrongly, we having chinese test that day. Or did we not? Haha.
3 August [Wed]
Erm.... Did I have NP that day? Having memory loss le. I think we did have NP. Anyway, we have the prelimary rounds for the cheer competition on National Day. Din do that well I think.
4 August [Thu]
Can't remember le. LOL.
5 August [Fri]
Argh! I having poor memory. Haha. Oh ya. During ACC we used the book. I found out that the book is very cool and amazing. Haha. Went to lot 1 with qimin, doreen and cheryl. Walked around and I went to find valerie. I bought ocean's cd and it's so nice. Haha.
8 August [Mon]
Having half day school. Due to National day celebration in school. Haha. Wore red to school and it's amazing that we got into the cheer competition. Must perform in front of the whole school and we din even rehearse for it before. Haha. Went up to stage to present our performance. Have technical error as the song did not sound out and we have to restart again. Very messy. Just hope that the performance will end faster. Got out of stage fast. I think 3/9 have a nicer dance then us. 3/3 also did a good job. Haha. Got a book from MOE and a file from school. Went home after that.
9 August [Tue]
Happy National Day. Did nothing special. Watch the parade use computer, eat and sleep. Haha
10 August [Wed]
No school again. Slacking at home.
11 August [Thu]
Argh! Having english common test today. So scare. I really scare I fail my test. So I am being hopeful to pass it. The paper was okay until the vocabulary, I really must read more books. Haha
12 August [Fri]
Nothing special ba. Except that we were slacking so much. Mr seow not in so no PW lessons and ACC. Haha. Spend the time reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire. A very nice book. Can't wait to watch the movie on November.
15 August [Mon]
Having Chinese common test today. So sad sia. I know how to write the words for the 词语 part. But I wrote the word wrongly. Haiz. I also almost din have the time to finish the whole paper sia. Comprehension was tough and I don't think I can get high marks for this test. Nevertheless, I will not give up hope. Tomorrow having Geography test. Going to study le.
Bye!
Monday, August 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment